Monday, August 26, 2013

LEBTOPs mega-Weekend

Hi All,

It was one hell of a last weekend. We received close to 500 calls !!! Unfortunately, we couldn't take all.

Here are the stats:

Total calls answered on Saturday, 24th = 97
Total calls answered on Sunday, 25th = 106
Approximately 3000 minutes of conversation took place on the last weekend between Volunteers and Learners.

yay!! :D

Here's what some of our Volunteers say about the LEBTOPing experience:

"I received my first call today at 4:40 pm.
Duration: The call lasted almost an hour!! 
It was very nice, he was very enthusiastic and had a lot of dreams. He loved the idea of LEBTOP and wants to call again. I also told him that he could reach out to us on facebook."
-Aakriti Gupta, IISC student.
"I spoke with kids of age 6 to an uncle aged 71..trust me its been awesome and people love it too..and appreciate our efforts!"
- Varalaxmi Pillai, Marketing Manager
"Amazing weekend! I really felt wonderful attending to the calls. The callers are really upbeat about the LEBTOP concept and it is a very satisfying feeling being a part of their learning process. Housewives, students, professionals- the calls are from all sorts of people. "
- Anshu Sharma, Student 

"It was definitely a wonderful experience, I received some 9 calls, and many were on waiting calls... So I could feel the intensity of callers need. My slot was on Saturday : 7 to 8 pm... I received calls from, school children, teachers, house wives (home makers), some post graduate students. people had called from, thane, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune- Bhor."
- Tejashri Kamble, Research fellow

Thankyou Volunteers!! for such wonderful mails .. 
Lets make it Big!